Have you ever missed applying an exceptional Tracfone Promo Code when you were adding an airtime card? It’s so frustrating, isn’t it? There’s no doubt about that. Luckily, there are a few ways to test Tracfone Promo Codes before applying it to your account. Avoiding invalid and expired promo codes is quite simple by testing every promo before applying it.
Follow these steps:
- Open Tracfone’s website.
- Select (My Account) tab in the main menu.
- Log into your Tracfone account (or create an account then Log in).
- Click on (Add Airtime) button.
- Select your airtime card from the list.
- Locate the promo code box in the page. (it’s above the footer)
- Type your promo code in the box (or simply paste it)
- Press Enter on the keyboard (or click the Continue button)
- If the Promo Code is valid you’ll be redirected to the following page
- If the Promo code is invalid you’ll get an error (The code is note valid)
- Enter a different code (or modify it) until you’ll be redirected successfully
Tips to avoid invalid Tracfone Promo Codes:
- Check the expiration date of the promo code you select
- Make sure that you have entered the exact code before proceeding
- Always copy and paste Tracfone Promo Codes
- Test the promo codes that you suspect it may not work first
The testing process can be done on:
- Tracfone Phones
- Non Tracfone Phones
To test Tracfone Promo Codes you are only going to need a cell phone or a pc with an internet connection to access Tracfone’s website and follow the rest of the steps.